Image result for mavencircle 30 day affirmation



10/25


           Lately I have been noticing my mood change after i read my affirmation for the day. I honestly feel like everyone should try this challenge, due to the fact that it helps set the mood for the day. While some affirmations encourage you to look at things from a different angle, others encourage you to let things go that are bothering you. Sometimes we get all wrapped up in things we don't really have control over, which can be very toxic for the mind. What you have to understand is that we don't have control over those things, and we need to focus on the things that we do have control over. After I started to do this I noticed that i became a lot happier, and things don't bother me as much.

Ted Talks Joy
https://www.ted.com/talks/gavin_pretor_pinney_cloudy_with_a_chance_of_joy/up-next

What is joy?
https://www.google.com/search?q=definition+of+joy&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS721US721&oq=definition+of+joy&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.6300j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Comments